Ontbijtkoek Muffin Recipe Ingredients:
• 4 Grain Eggs
• 150 grams of sugar palm
• 15 grams Cake emulsifier
• 120 grams Flour Blue Triangle
• 15 grams of milk powder
• 2 grams Baking powder
• ½ tablespoon seasoning spekuk
• 1 / 2 teaspoon salt
• 60 grams of butter (melted)
• 100 grams of chopped Walnuts.
How to Make Muffin Ontbijtkoek:
1. Beat eggs, sugar palm, and the cake emulsifier until fluffy.
2. Sift together flour Blue Triangle, milk powder, baking powder, spices spekuk, and salt.
3. Then enter the dry ingredients into egg mixture gradually while stirring, stirring with a wooden spoon or spatula.
4. Pour the melted butter, stirring constantly, stir together the batter.
5. Enter the chopped walnuts into the batter and then stir with a wooden spoon or spatula until blended.
6. Printed in the muffin tin that has been backed with paper cup and then sprinkle again on its surface with walnut pieces.
7. Bake at 180 ° C for ± 30 minutes.
Recipes and Photos: BBC - Bogasari Baking Center