Enjoyed more delicious warm. Plus the nutritional value of tuna that tastes quite tasty. yummmmyyyyy ......
Panada Recipe Ingredients:
• 8 grams of Instant Yeast
• 100 ml of warm coconut milk
• 150 grams of Flour Mount Bromo
How to Make Panada:
1. Combine yeast, warm milk, and flour Mount Bromo. Stir until blended.
• 500 grams Flour Coach
• 100 grams sugar
• 5 grams of salt
• 2 eggs, lightly beaten
• ½ tablespoons seasonings flavor
• 225 ml thick coconut milk
• 2 liters of oil for frying
2. Coach Combine flour, sugar, salt, and eggs, as well as flavor. Enter the number one batter. Knead as he poured a little milk until the dough does not stick to hands and smooth.
3. The dough formed a large circle, place in bowl, cover with a damp towel or piece of plastic.
4. Allow 30 minutes to ride. For the 14-15 spots.
• 500 grams of swordfish meat
• 1 tablespoon lemon juice
• 50 ml coconut milk from a coconut
• 2 lbr pandan leaves, thinly sliced
• 6 lbr lime leaves, discard the core, thinly sliced
• 50 grams of basil leaves, sliced
• 2 lbr Leaf lemongrass, thinly sliced
• 2 pieces tomatoes, chopped
• 3 tbsp Oil for frying
Spices that are:
• 8 pieces of red pepper
• 5 Tamarind fruit, fried
• 1 teaspoon chopped ginger
• 10 pieces of red onion
• 8 pieces of Garlic
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1 tbsp Sugar
How to Make:
1. Marinate the fish with lime juice or tamarind juice. Let ± 0 minutes.
2. Bake or steam until cooked. Take the meat.
3. Stir-fry ground spices until fragrant. Enter the leaves and tomato slices. After wilting, put the coconut milk and fish meat. Cook until completely cooked and dry. Remove and let cool.
1. Take one part of the dough skin, tipiskan ± ½ cm, give 1 tablespoon dough content, fold the two into a half circle, pinch and fold the edges, put in a place that has been smeared oil. Let ± 10 minutes.
2. Fried with oil many that were heat until browned, drain and serve.