* 300 grams of caster sugar
* 100 grams Water
* 200 grams Water
* 75 grams Margarine
* 50 grams of sweetened condensed milk
* 6 eggs Eggs
* 200 grams Flour Blue Wheels
* 3 grams Baking powder
* 4 grams of Baking soda
* 2 grams Vanilla
* 2 grams of salt
How to Make:
1. Melt the sugar over the fire with 100 grams of water until they become caramelized. Turn off the heat, then enter the 200 grams of water while the direct mix evenly. Let cool.
2. Beat margarine and sweetened condensed milk until slightly fluffy. Set aside.
3. Beat eggs until puffed and stiff.
4. Stir in the flour, baking powder, baking soda, vanilla and salt. Stir well.
5. Take some dough, then mix with the whisk margarine, mix well. Mix again with remaining dough. Stir well.
6. Enter the caramel has cooled, stir well.
7. Pour the batter into the mold size 22 × 10x6 cm which has dioles margarine and sprinkled with flour (so two pans).
8. Burn in the oven at 200C for 20 min, then lower the temperature to 150C. Fuel again until cooked (30 minutes).